How to buy and sell Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum
After you have deposited money into your trading account (How to make a deposit into your trading account) and it reflects in your "My balances" you can now start to trade.
Always make sure that you are on the correct currency that you want to trade with (BTC, LTC or EPH).
- 1. Specify the amount of currency in our example Bitcoin that you want to buy.
- 2. Specify the amount you want to buy the currency for. The default amount will be the biggest sell offer indicated in the image below, you can change this to the amount you are willing to pay.
- As you type in the amounts you will see the fee and what you will get out will change depending on the amount you specify. The fees are located on the main page, most of the time it is 1%.
- Once you are satisfied click on the Buy button, this will create a buy order where a seller can sell you their currency.
Exactly the same process is followed when selling;
- 1. Type in the amount of currency you want to sell
- 2. Type in the amount you want to sell your currency for, the default amount will be the largest buy order but you can change this to the amount you are willing to sell for.
- Once you are satisfied you can click the sell button.
For more help go to Help Ice3x